Text size :
Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Directly responsible to Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Communications as Chairman of the National Road Safety Council, the Director of Land Transport Department, Deputy Director of Land Transport Department and Head of Road Safety, Education and Enforcement, LTD.
2. As Secretariat of the National Road Safety Council.
3. As Advisor the National Road Safety Council.
4. Communicator for Members of the National Road Safety Council.
5. Organize meetings of the Road Safety Council Meeting at National level.
6. Attend meetings of the National Road Safety Council at District level.
7. Organize and plan workshops and courses related to Road Safety at National level, District level, ministry, department which involves government and non-government agencies.
8. Carry out working visits and visit to accident's scene / inspection.
9. Prepare brief report on accident involving death.
10. Compile and analyze reports, statistics and data of Road Accidents data obtained from the Police.
11. Involve in the investigation of road accident.
1. Give briefing on road safety.
Hajat Prayer, road shows, campaigns, and road blocks related with road safety.
3. Disseminate information specifically about road safety (brochures, leaflets, posters)
To know more about the DRIVER SAFETY PRACTICE SYSTEM (SiKAP), click
To know more about the functions and responsibilities of the Enforcement, click
Copyright © Land Transport Department, Ministry of Transport and Infocommunications, Brunei Darussalam. All Right Reserved.